Hips, with looped Strap
A 750 mounted on a looped Strap is shown. With the Strap, you can address your your hips hands-free in a standing posture and use your legs, or manipulate the Strap, to increase pressure.
- Loop your Strap around your waist and then a suitable anchor point. Avoid stepping into a closed, anchored Strap.
- Take up the slack in the loop. Turn side-on to the anchor to position your TolaPoint over your lateral hip. With your legs apart, lean gently away from the anchor to engage your Point.
- Relax your hips. Lean away from the anchor and let your body weight create the required pressure.
- For more pressure, push away from the anchor with your legs, or squeeze the loop of the Strap closed with your hand.
- To exit, first release your Strap from it's anchor point and open it. Avoid stepping out of a close, anchored Strap.
Turn away from the anchor to address your anterior hip.