Back of neck, with looped Strap
A tola 750 mounted on a TolaStrap is shown, but a Wedge configuration would also be appropriate.
- Loop your Strap over your shoulder.
- Loop your Strap around the seat of a chair and close the buckle. Your TolaPoint should be at the apex of the loop and be suspended an inch or two off the ground.
- Lie to settle your neck gently onto your Point. Rest the back of your head lightly on the ground behind your Point.
- Relax your neck and let the weight of your head generate the pressure required.
- Important: When massaging your neck area, avoid putting pressure on your vertebral or carotid arteries. A simple rule is: never massage a pulse. Be aware however, that the pulse from your vertebral artery may be difficult to detect. Consult with your therapist or doctor if you are unsure.
How to create a kneading pressure
How to loop a TolaStrap over your shoulder
How to anchor an open TolaStrap using a closed door
How to increase the depth of your massage
Comments are closed.