Lower-back, with looped Strap
A 750 mounted on a looped Strap is shown. A closed door is used as an anchor point for the looped Strap.
- Loop your Strap around your waist and then a suitable anchor point. Avoid stepping into a closed, anchored Strap.
- Take up the slack in the loop. Face the anchor point to position your TolaPoint over your lower-back. With one leg ahead of the other, lean gently away from the anchor to engage your Point.
- Relax your lower-back. Keep one leg ahead of the other and lean away from the anchor. Let your body weight create the pressure required.
- If you need more pressure, push away from the anchor point with your legs.
- To exit, first release your Strap from it's anchor point and open it. Avoid stepping out of a close, anchored Strap.
How to create a kneading pressure
How to loop a TolaStrap over your shoulder
How to anchor an open TolaStrap using a closed door
How to increase the depth of your massage
Comments are closed.