Buttocks, with looped Strap
A 750 on a looped Strap is shown.
- Loop your Strap around your waist and then a suitable anchor point. Avoid stepping into a closed, anchored Strap.
- Take up the slack in the loop. Turn in the loop to position your TolaPoint over your buttock. With your legs apart, lean gently away from the anchor to engage your Point.
- Relax your buttock. Lean away from the anchor and let your body weight create the required pressure.
- For more pressure, push away from the anchor with your legs, or squeeze the loop of the Strap closed with your hand.
- To exit, first release your Strap from it's anchor point and open it. Avoid stepping out of a close, anchored Strap.
How to create a kneading pressure
How to loop a TolaStrap over your shoulder
How to anchor an open TolaStrap using a closed door
How to increase the depth of your massage
Comments are closed.